- LocationManu - Tambopata
- Durations 06 hours
We will go to Puerto Capitanía to board a boat and travel along the Madre de Dios River (40 minutes) until we reach the facilities of a private lodge, where we will carry out the following activities:
AMAZON CANOPY – Walk through the forest to the Canopy Bridge. During the day there is the possibility to see a variety of birds in addition to the Fabulous Natural Landscape on the Trees. The Guide will inform you about the Fauna and Flora of the place.
ZIP LINING. – You will be equipped with the necessary implements for your safety and after receiving the instructions, you will be able to slide along the zip line of 190 meters long. At the other end you will be greeted by the assistant to help you cross another small bridge of 75 meters and return by another zip line 160 meters long to the starting point.
After a comforting lunch you can rest or take a nap in the hammocks. Finally we will return to our place of origin.
- Kids from 5 years old pay as adults
- Duration: 06 hours
- Departure days: Every day
- Meeting: Pick up from your hotel
- Departure and return times: 08:00 hours and 14:00 hours approximately.
- On-ground transportation
- River transportation
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance tickets
- Amazonia lunch
- Jebe boots
- Equipment for adventure sports
- Personalized attention
- First Aid Kit
- Personal expenses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All people must carry their ID OR PASSPORT at all times.
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferred and endorsed 3 days in advance; however, date changes or cancellations will not be accepted.
- We strongly suggest to be at the departure locations in time and to follow the instructions of the tour coordinator.
Know before you go
- 01 liter of water.
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat or cap for the sun
- Light clothing and footwear, preferably dark colored to create less environmental impact
- Rain poncho
- Bug repellent
Duration: 07 hours
The Tour to the San Fernando Reserve lasts approximately 7 hours. We...