- TypeFull Day
- LocationIca - Paracas
- Durations 10 hours
We pick you up at the hotel in Ica and transfer you to the new tourist pier in Paracas. We will board the glider to begin the excursion of almost 2 hours, towards the Ballestas Islands.
The National Reserve of Paracas is the biggest Natural Sanctuary of the Peruvian Coasts. We will go first to the Center of Interpretation and then we will go towards the Natural Rocky formation known as THE CATHEDRAL, due to its peculiar form that has and the spectacular Panoramic view from it. We continue with the Panoramic Visit to the Red Beach and Yumaque. Finally and then we will move to Lagunillas Beach where you have the option of having lunch and swim (optional). Finally, we will return to our place of origin.
- Kids from 5 years of age pay as adults
- Duration: 10 hours approximately.
- Departure days: Every day
- Meeting: Pick up from your hotel
- Departure times: 06:00 hours
- Duration: 10 hours approximately
- 06:30 Hrs – Pick up from your hotel and Transfer to Paracas
- 07:45 Hrs – Arrival and boarding of the gliders
- 08:15 Hrs – Ballestas Islands Tour: sight seeing of the Candelabra, and the Peruvian Marine Flora and Fauna
- 10:00 Hrs – Return from the Islands tour
- 10:30 Hrs – Visit to the Interpretation Center
- 11:30 Hrs – Visit to the Cathedral Natural Rocky formation
- 12:45 Hrs – Visit to Yumaque and Red beaches
- 13:00 Hrs – Visita to Lagunilla beach and free time for eating
- 15:00 Hrs – Return to the City of Ica
- Transport for the whole tour
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- Ballestas Islands Tour
- Paracas National Reserve Tour
- Entrance tickets
- Personalized attention
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Expenses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All people must carry their DNI OR PASSPORT at all times
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferred and endorsed 3 days in advance; however, date changes or cancellations will not be accepted
- We strongly suggest to be at the departure locations in time and to follow the instructions of the tour coordinator
Know before you go
- Light coat for the morning
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat or cap
- Light clothing and footwear
Duration: 07 hours
The Tour to the San Fernando Reserve lasts approximately 7 hours. We...
Duration: 03 hours
The tour to the Paracas National Reserve lasts approximately 3 hours. This...