- TypeCity Tour
- LocationCusco - Machu Picchu
- Durations 05 hours
Pick up at the hotel to start the Cusco City Tour. We will visit: The Coricancha or Temple of the Sun, The Cathedral, continuing our tour by the Four Ruins Nearby the City: Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. Return to the hotel.
- Children from the age of 05 pay as an adult.
- Duration: 05 hours approximately.
- Shared service with 28 people.
- The service can also be provided in the morning.
- Departure days: every day
- Meeting: Pick up from your hotel in Cusco or in the main square
- Hours of Departure: 13:30 Hours to 19:00 Hours Approximately
- 12:50 Hrs – Pick up from the Hotel in the City of Cusco.
- 13:30 Hrs – Visit to the Cathedral of the City of Cusco.
- 14:30 Hrs – Walk to Coricancha and visit to the Temple of the Sun.
- 15:30 Hrs – Departure to Qenqo by Tourist Bus.
- 15:45 Hrs – Arrival and visit to the Archaeological Complex of Qenqo.
- 16:15 Hrs – Visit to the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Complex.
- 17:10 Hrs – Visit to the Archaeological Site of Puca-Pucara.
- 17:25 Hrs – Walk and Visit to the Archaeological Museum of Tambomachay.
- 18:10 Hrs – Visit to the Handicraft Market in Sacsayhuamán.
- 18:30 Hrs – Return to Cusco City (San Francisco Square).
- Transport for the whole tour
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Entrance ticket to Cusco Cathedral S/25.00 Soles per person
- Entrance ticket to the Temple of the Sun – Coricancha S/. 15.00 Soles per person
- Transfer back to your hotel, all passengers are dropped off at San Francisco Square, de Rogocijo
- Square or Limacpampa.
- Tourist Ticket $ 22 USD Link:
Partial integral ticket (only if you will do the City tour)
- Peruvians: S/. 40.00
- Foreigners: S/.70.00
Integral tourist ticket (only if in addition to the City tour you will visit the sacred valley another day)
- Peruvians: S/. 70.00
- Foreigners: S/. 130.00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All people must carry their ID OR PASSPORT at all times.
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferred and endorsed 3 days in advance; however, date changes or cancellations will not be accepted.
- We strongly suggest to be at the departure locations in time and to follow the instructions of the tour coordinator.
Know before you go
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat or cap
- Light clothing and footwear for hiking
- Coats for the afternoon
- Candies for the altitude