- TypePerú Travel Packages
- LocationCusco - Machu Picchu
- Durations 05 days 04 nights
1st DAY: RECEPTION IN CUSCO + CITY TOUR
We will start with the reception at the Airport to transfer you to your chosen hotel for staying; At 12:50 hours we will pick you up from the hotel to start our Cusco City Tour which we will visit the main attractions of the City: El Coricancha or Temple of the Sun, La Catedral, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay we will return at 18:00 hours approximately to Cusco.
- 12:50 Hrs – Pick up from the Hotel in Cusco
- 1:30 Hrs – Visit to the Cathedral of the City of Cusco
- 2:30 Hrs – Walk to Coricancha and visit the Temple of the Sun
- 15:30 Hrs – Departure to Qenqo in Touristic Bus.
- 15:45 Hrs – Arrival and visit to the Archaeological Complex of Qenqo
- 16:15 Hrs – Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Sacsayhuamán
- 17:10 Hrs – Visit to the Archaeological site of Puca-Pucara
- 17:25 Hrs – Walk and visit to the Tambomachay Archeology
- 18:10 Hrs – Visit of the Artisansl Market in Sacsayhuamán
- 18:30 Hrs – Return to the City of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco)
2nd DAY: SALINERAS DE MARAS AND ANDENES DE MORAY
We will start with the pick-up from your hotel at 08:30 hours to go to the Salineras de Maras which will see a Small Spring from where salty water springs up then we will arrive at a pool that has many compartments, then follow a whole process and obtain large amount of salt for human uses. We will continue with the visit to the Moray Platforms which are Gigantic Natural Holes that were used by the Incas who built Terraces or Agricultural Platforms with their respective Irrigation Channels at 2:30 pm we will return to our place of origin.
- 08:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel.
- 10:00 Hrs – Visit to Chinchero Town.
- 11:30 Hrs – Visit to the Salineras de Maras.
- 12:30 Hrs – Visit the Moray Platforms.
- 13:30 Hrs – Return to the City of Cusco.
3rd DAY: SACRED VALLEY
We will start with your hotel pick-up at 08:00 hours. We will visit villages, traditional markets and the Archaeological Center of Pisac where you can appreciate the impressive Platforms of the Inca Period; We will continue with our Buffet lunch at Urubamba Tourist Restaurant. We will continue our trip we will enjoy the fortress of Ollantaytambo and observe the Agricultural Areas. We will stay in Ollantaytambo to board the train and head towards the Aguas Calientes District (Machu Picchu Town).
- 08:30 Hrs – Departure to the Sacred Valley.
- 09:30 Hrs – Visit to the artisanal market of Qorao.
- 09:50 Hrs – Departure to Pisac, on the way you stop to take some pictures.
- 10:45 Hrs – Visit to the Pisac Archaeological Center.
- 12:00 Hrs – Visit the Traditional Village Market of Pisac
- 12:30 Hrs – Departure to Urubamba through the towns of Coya Lama, Calca.
- 13:20 Hrs – Arrival Urubamba and lunch at the Tourist Restaurant.
- 14:15 Hrs – Departure to Ollantaytambo.
- 15:00 Hrs – Visit to the Village and Market of Ollantaytambo.
- 16:30 Hrs – Departure to Cusco on the Journey to Chincheros.
- 17:30 Hrs – Guided Visit to the Colonial Church of Chincheros
- 18:00 Hrs – Arrival to the City of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
4th DAY: FULL DAY MACHUPICCHU
Very early we will pick you up from the hotel to board the bus that will take us for thirty minutes to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, where we will have a guided tour touring all the main places, then you will have free time to enjoy and take many photos finishing the tour of some four to five hours we will return by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes; In the afternoon we will board our Tourist Train to return to the town of Ollantaytambo which will be waiting for our transportation to return to the City of Cusco.
- 05:30 – 07: 30 Hrs – Transfer Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- 07:45 – 09:15 Hrs – Train trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- 09:15 – 09:25 Hrs – Reception at the Aguas Calientes Station.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Hrs – Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 10:00 – 12:30 Hrs – Guided Tour in Machu Picchu.
- 1:30 pm – 6:00 Hrs – Free time and return by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, lunch, walk through Aguas Calientes town, etc.
- 18:20 – 20:20 Hrs – Return by train Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- 20:20 – 22:20 Hrs – Transfer Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
5th DAY: TRANSFER FROM THE HOTEL IN CUSCO TO THE AIRPORT
Our last day, we will transfer you from the hotel to the Airport in Cusco. End of our services.
- Children from 03 years old must pay as an adult.
- Transfer from the Airport in Cusco to the Hotel and vice versa
- 03 nights of Hotel in Cusco
- 01 night of Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 04 breakfasts at Hotel
- City Tour + Entrance Tickets (Tourist Ticket)
- Full Day Salinas de Maras and Moray Platforms + Entrance Tickets (Tourist Ticket)
- Full Day Sacred Valley + Buffet Lunch + Entrance Tickets (Tourist Ticket)
- Machu Picchu: Tourist Train Tickets + Entrance to the Sanctuary + Tourist Bus Tickets for the ascent and descent to the Sanctuary.
- Official Bilingual Tourism Guide
- Personalized attention
- First-aid kit
- Food not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All persons must carry their ID or PASSPORT.
- Included everything established in the program
- Once the reservation has been made, it can be transferable and endorsable 3 days in advance; however, no date changes or cancellations will be accepted.
- Punctuality is requested at the boarding points and it is requested to follow the directions of the travel coordinator.
Know before you go
- Sunscreen, glasses, hat or cap
- Light clothing and footwear for walking
- Coats for early morning and afternoon
- Candies for height altitude
Duration: 02 days 01 nights
The Colca Canyon Tour begins with an early pick up from your...
Duration: 03 days 02 nights
ITINERARY: 1st DAY: RECEPTION + CITY TOUR + SANDBOARDING ADVENTURE SPORTS We...