- LocationCusco - Machu Picchu
- Departure CityCusco
- Durations 01 days
Very early in the morning you will be picked up from the hotel to go to Ollantaytambo Station in our tourist transport. We will board the train to travel to the town of Aguas Calientes. During the trip we will be able to observe the VilcaNOTE River that this next to the Train Track and the impressive beauty of the Nature.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes (Town of Machu Picchu) we will board the bus that will take us for thirty minutes to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, where we will have a guided tour of all the main sites as: The Main Square, Circular Tower, Sacred Solar Clock, Temple of the Condor, Temple of the 3 windows, the Cemetery, among others.
Then you will have free time, and then you will descend by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes. In the afternoon we will board our train to return to the town of Ollantaytambo, from where our transport will pick us up to return to the City of Cusco.
- Children from the age of 03 pay as an adult.
- Duration: Full Day.
- Departure days: Every day
- Meeting: Pick up from your hotel
- Hours of Departure and Return: 03:30 and 20:00 Hours Approximately
- 05:30 – 07:30 Hrs – Transfer from the Hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 07:45 – 09:15 Hrs – Train trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- 09:15 – 09:25 Hrs – Reception at Aguas Calientes Station.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Hrs – Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 10:00 – 12:30 Hrs – Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- 13:30 – 18:00 Hrs – Free time and return by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Caliente. Lunch. Tour of Aguas Calientes town, etc.
- 18:20 – 20:20 Hrs – Return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:20 – 22:20 Hrs – Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfers in tourist transport: Hotel / Ollantaytambo / Hotel.
- Train ticket: Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo
- Entrance ticket to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus trip: Aguas Calientes/ Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes
- Official bilingual tourism guide
- First aid kit and communication radios.
- Personalized Attention
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to Huaynapicchu: $15.00 USD per person (book 4 months in advance)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All people must carry their ID OR PASSPORT at all times.
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferred and endorsed 3 days in advance; however, date changes or cancellations will not be accepted.
- We strongly suggest to be at the departure locations in time and to follow the instructions of the tour coordinator.
Know before you go
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat or cap
- Light clothing and footwear for hiking
- Coats for the early morning and afternoon
- Candies for the altitude
Duration: 10 hours
The Tour to the Islands of Los Uros and Taquile has an...