- Price$ 279
- LocationIca - Paracas
- Durations 01 hours 40 mins
The overflight of the Nazca Lines from Paracas has a duration of 1 hour 40 minutes in the air. The overflight of the Nazca Lines from Pisco begins with the pick up from your hotel in Paracas or Pisco to transfer you to the Pisco Airport.
The overflight of the Nazca Lines from Paracas is made in Cessna Caravan airplanes with capacity for 12 passengers (all seats have a window) plus 2 pilots. The co-pilot will be your guide in the flight since he will be the one in charge to provide you the information and location of the Lines and Figures of Nazca. The overflight begins with a spectacular view of the Paracas Sea and continues with a fantastic view of the Ica Desert, to then reach the Mysterious Nazca Lines. We begin the tour by the figure of The Whale, The Trapezius, The Astronaut, The Monkey, The Dog, The Hummingbird, The Condor, The Spider, The Alcatraz or Flamingo, The Parrot, The Hands, The Tree, and The Family.
After flying over the Nazca Lines from Paracas, we will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel.
- The overflight of the Nazca Lines depends on the weather conditions and the Control Tower.
- In order to participate in the overflight, it is necessary to carry your passport.
- 1 person fee: $ 279.00 USD
- 00:00 Hrs – Hotel – Airport Transfer
- 00:00 Hrs – Overflight of the Nazca Lines
- 00:00 Hrs – Airport – Hotel Transfer
- Hotel – Airport – Hotel Transfer
- Spanish tour guide on the plane
- Map of the Nazca Figures
- Flight certificate
- Air travel tax
- Food, extras and tips
Duration: 02 hours
The overflight to the Nazca Lines from Nazca has a duration of...
Duration: 03 hours
The tour to the Larco Museum lasts approximately 3 hours. We will...