- Durations 10 hours
The Tour to the Islands of Los Uros and Taquile has an approximate duration of 10 hours. It begins with the pick up of your hotel in Puno and the transfer to the Port of Puno, where we’ll take a comfortable boat in direction towards the Floating Islands of Los Uros. We will learn about the way of life of these inhabitants who live in the middle of Lake Titicaca, and then continue with the excursion to the Island of Taquile, where we will make a walk of approximately 1 hour appreciating the beautiful landscape of Lake Titicaca and learning about the traditions and way of life in the island of Taquile. This island has 1200 inhabitants and most of them are farmers. After visiting the main square, the handicraft market and the local museum of this island, we will descend to the main port, where we will take our boat back to reach Puno at 05:30 pm approx.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 59.00 USD (Departure at 06:45 am)
- 06:45 Hrs – Pick up from your hotel in Puno
- 07:00 Hrs – Tour to Los Uros and Taquille Islands
- 08:00 Hrs – Arrival and visit to Los Uros Floating Islands (1 hour)
- 11:30 Hrs – Arrival and hike to Taquille Island
- 13:30 Hrs – Local Lunch Included
- 14:30 Hrs – Return to Puno
- 17:30 Hrs – Transfer to your hotel in Puno
- Ground Transpostation
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- Lunch in Taquile
Duration: 03 hours
The tour to the Paracas National Reserve lasts approximately 3 hours. This...