- Durations 03 hours
We start the tour in the Nazca Metallic Viewpoint which has a height of 15 meters and from which we can see 2 figures: The Tree and The Hand. Very close is the Museum of Maria Reiche, in the same house in which the researcher lived and conducted her main studies. The remains of Dr Maria Reiche and her sister Renata rest here.
We continue with our tour in the Palpa Metallic Viewpoint where we will be able to appreciate 09 figures; one of them is “The Family”. We finish the circuit with a visit to a Natural Viewpoint from which you can clearly see Giant Lines in different directions: some of them indicate the Summer Solstice and the Winter Solstice. Once the tour is completed, we will return to our place of origin.
- Kids from 5 years of age pay as adults
- Duration: 03 hours approximately
- Departures: Every Day
- Meeting: Pick up from your Hotel
- Departure times: 09:00 and 14:00 hours approximately
- Transport for the whole tour
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- Entrance tickets
- Personalized attention
- First Aid Kit
- Personal expenses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All people must carry their ID OR PASSPORT at all times
- Once the reservation is made, it can be transferred and endorsed 3 days in advance; however, date changes or cancellations will not be accepted
- We strongly suggest to be at the departure locations in time and to follow the instructions of the tour coordinator
Know before you go
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat or cap
- Light clothing and footwear
Duration: 02 days 01 nights
The Colca Canyon Tour begins with an early pick up from your...
Duration: 02 hours
The overflight to the Nazca Lines from Nazca has a duration of...