- Price$ 29
- Durations 02 hours
The tour to the Nazca Overlook and the Maria Reiche Museum lasts approximately 2 hours. The tour to the Nazca Overlook and the Maria Reiche Museum begins with a pick up from your hotel in Nazca and then we go to the Nazca overlook. From the top of the overlook we will clearly appreciate the figures of the Hand, the Tree and part of the Lizard. Then we will go to the Maria Reiche Museum and see the place where Maria Reiche lived when she was doing her research on the Nazca Lines. We will also appreciate materials she found in the Pampa (the plains) and used for her research. Finally we will visit the Natural Viewpoint La Colina, and from its top we will appreciate the figures of Lines and Trapezius, enjoying the opportunity to be inside the Pampa (plains) of Nazca.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 29.00 USD (Departure at 09:00 am and 03:00 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 39.00 USD
- 00:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel in Nazca
- 00:00 Hrs – Guided tour to the Nazca Overlook and the María Reiche y Colina Museum
- 00:00 Hrs – Hotel transfer
- Hotel – Tourist sites – Hotel Transfer
- Admission Tickets to sites
- Official Tour Guide
- Food and extras
Duration: 02 hours
The overflight to the Nazca Lines from Nazca has a duration of...
Duration: 05 hours
In this tour we will appreciate the South Valley, with its extraordinary...