- Price$ 59
- Durations 05 hours
The tour to the Pampas Galeras National Reserve lasts approximately 5 hours. We will pick you up from your hotel located in the city of Nazca to transfer you to the National Reserve of Pampas Galeras, located 90 km east of the city of Nazca. On the way you will appreciate the beauty of the inter-Andean valley until you reach the Peruvian Andes. You will see the Flora and Fauna of this beautiful place, reaching an altitude of 4200 meters above sea level. The National Reserve of Pampas Galeras – Barbara D´Achille was created on May 18, 1967 with the purpose of protecting The Vicuña, animal with which an ancestral ceremony was practiced, “El Chaccu”, which consists of the herding of the Vicuñas up to the Main Corral, place in which the ceremony is carried out. This animal is considered sacred because it has one of the finest fibers. We will also appreciate Llamas, Alpacas and Guanacos and we will also have the opportunity to see the Condor in Full Flight. On our return to the city of Nazca we will visit the Cantalloc Aqueduct which are underground canals built to transport water, with an antiquity of 1500 years and to this day are still in operation. Then we will go back to the hotel.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 59.00 USD (Departure at 08:00 am)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 79.00 USD (02 person minimum)
- 08:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel in Nazca and transfer to the airport
- 09:30 Hrs – Guided tour to the Pampas Galeras National Reserve
- 13:30 Hrs – Transfer to your hotel
- Private transport
- Admission Tickets to sites
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- Food or extras
Duration: 05 hours
In this tour we will appreciate the South Valley, with its extraordinary...