- LocationIca - Paracas
- Durations 03 hours
The tour to the Paracas National Reserve lasts approximately 3 hours. This tour begins with the pick up from your hotel in Paracas or Pisco in our vehicles, car or mini van. In the Tour to the Reserve of Paracas we will visit beautiful landscapes where we will stop to take photos and be able to appreciate beautiful views and different types of Birds. Continuing with the tour to the Paracas Reserve we will stop in an area where we will be able to appreciate Fossil Remains of Small Mollusks in perfect condition. Then we will continue with the visit to the Museum of Interpretation of the Reserve of Paracas. We will also see the Cathedral, a Rocky formation famous for having the shape of an Arch, which unfortunately was destroyed by the 2007 earthquake. Finally we will visit the Red Beach and Lagunilla where we will appreciate flamingos feeding on the shore of the sea.
After making this very interesting trip to the Paracas National Reserve, we will transfer you to your hotel.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 39.00 USD (Departure at 10:00 am and 03:00 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 65.00 USD (02 person minimum)
- 10:30 am: Hotel – Paracas National Reserve Transfer
- 10:45 am: Guided tour to the Paracas National Reserve
- 14:00 pm: Paracas National Reserve – Hotel Transfer
- Hotel – Paracas National Reserve – Hotel Transfer
- Entrances to the Paracas National Reserve
- Official Tourist Guide
- Food, extras and tips.
Duration: 10 hours
We pick you up at the hotel in Ica and transfer you...