- Price$ 39
- Durations 04 hours
The Sandboarding Tour over the Dunes of Nazca and the Pyramide of Cahuachi has a duration of 4 hours. This is a complete tour since we will visit archaeological sites such as the Occongalla Aqueduct (underground canals to transport water), then visit the Pyramid of Cahuachi (Capital of the ancient Nazca Civilization and World’s Largest Clay Ceremonial Center), later we will visit an ancient Nazca Cemetery, and finally we will arrive at the Dunes of Nazca where we will appreciate a beautiful landscape going up and down the Dunes with the Buggies and we’ll practice Sandboarding (sliding in the Sand with special boards).
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 39.00 USD (Departure: 14:15 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 59.00 USD (02 person minimum)
- 14:15 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel in Nazca
- 00:00 Hrs – Guided tour to the Ocongalla Aqueduct, the Cahuachi Pyramid, the Nazca Cemetery and Sandboarding Practice
- 18:30 pm Hrs – Transfer to your hotel
- Hotel – Tourist sites – Hotel Transfer
- Admission Tickets to sites
- Official Tour Guide
- Food and extras
Duration: 03 hours
The tour to the Ica vineyards lasts approximately 3 hours. The tour...
Duration: 05 hours
The tour to the Pampas Galeras National Reserve lasts approximately 5 hours....