- Durations 04 hours
The tour to the Pyramid of Cahuachi lasts approximately 4 hours. It begins with the pick up from your hotel in Nazca, and we take you first to the Antonini Museum, where we will appreciate photographs of the Ceremonial Center of Cahuachi and also appreciate the most important instrument collection found in Cahuachi. The Archaeologist and director of the Museum, Giussepe Orefici, has been conducting research at the Ceremonial Center of Cahuachi since 1983. Then we will go to the Pyramid of Cahuachi, which was the Capital of the ancient Nazca Civilization. In the visit we will appreciate a Pyramid with more than 40 Meters high and Seven Platforms, which was the place where the Religious Ceremonies were held. We will also learn more about this ancient civilization and its architecture, observing constructions such as Barns and Wells.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 35.00 USD (Departure at 09:00 am and 03:00 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 49.00 USD
- 00:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel in Nazca
- 00:00 Hrs – Guided tour to the Antonini Museum and the Cahuachi Ceremonial Center
- 00:00 Hrs – Hotel transfer
- Hotel – Tourist sites – Hotel Transfer
- Admission Tickets to sites
- Official Tour Guide
- Food and extras
Duration: 03 hours
The tour to Los Uros Floating Islands has a duration of 3...
Duration: 02 hours
The tour to the Nazca Overlook and the Maria Reiche Museum lasts...