- Price$ 29
- Durations 02 hours
The tour to the Cantalloc Aqueducts lasts approximately 2 hours. The Cantalloc Aqueducts Tour begins with a pick up from your hotel in Nazca and then heads to the surprising Nazca Aqueducts, located 3 km from the city, 1500 years old and still in operation today. Thanks to these important constructions, the Nazca population can live in the middle of the desert since by means of these Underground Channels it is the only way in which they receive water all the year, to irrigate the Crop fields. After visiting the Aqueducts of Cantalloc, we will continue the tour going up a small hill to be able to appreciate very closely a Nazca Line and appreciate the depth and dimension of these designs. Finally we will visit the Administrative Inca Center “Paredones”, place from which the Inca controlled the whole population. We will go up to the Overlooker Tower, from where we will appreciate the Inca’s Room, the Daughters of the Sun Room, the Plazoletas (small squares) and the Sanctuary.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 29.00 USD (Departure at 09:00 am and 03:00 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 39.00 USD
- 00:00 Hrs – Pick up from your hotel in Nazca
- 00:00 Hrs – Guided tour to the Cantalloc Aqueducts, Natural overlook of Las Líneas and the Inca Administrative center “Paredones”.
- 00:00 Hrs – Transfer to your hotel
- Hotel – Aqueduct, Natural overlook, Cemetery – Hotel Transfer
- Admission Tickets to sites
- Official Tour Guide
- Food and extras
Duration: 03 hours 30 mins
The Tour to the Citadel of Pachacamac is one of the most...
Duration: 02 days 01 nights
The Colca Canyon Tour begins with an early pick up from your...