- Price$ 29
- Durations 03 hours
The tour to Chauchilla Cemetery lasts approximately 3 hours. The Tour to the Cemetery of Chauchilla begins with the pick up from your hotel in Nazca, and then we take you to the Pre-Inca Necropolis of Chauchilla, approximately 1000 years old. We will appreciate 12 original tombs, we will see Mummies, Tombs and original Offerings, and we will learn about the Burial System, the way of Life, the Mortuary Customs, etc. After the guided tour in the Chauchilla Cemetery, we will go to the Artisan Workshops. In the Artisan Ceramics Workshop, we will appreciate how the Nazca Artisans continue to make beautiful ceramics with the ancient technique of their forefathers. The Ancient Nazca Ceramics have been considered the best in South America for their beautiful and colorful designs. Finally we will go to the Artisan Workshop of the Gold Process, where we will see how the Artisan Miners carry out the processing of the Mineral to obtain the Gold in Artisan form. The Mining Activity is the first Economic Activity of the City of Nazca, followed by the Tourist Activity.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 29.00 USD (Departure at 09:00 am and 03:00 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 39.00 USD
- 00:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel in Nazca
- 00:00 Hrs – Guided tour to the Chauchilla Cemetery and Ceramic and Gold Workshops.
- 00:00 Hrs – Transfer to your hotel
- Hotel – Chauchilla Cemetery – Hotel Transfer
- Admission Tickets to sites
- Official Tour Guide
- Food and extras
Duration: 01 days
Very early in the morning you will be picked up from the...