- TypeCity Tour
In this opportunity we will visit the Cerro San Cristóbal where we will have a panoramic view during our walks through the most important streets of our beloved capital of Lima, the “City of the Kings”. Our experienced and knowledgeable guide will retell to us every detail of the Historical Center, Plaza de Armas, San Francisco Church, Acho Bull Ring, Rimac Museum, Alameda de Los Descalzos, Paseo de Aguas, Santa Rosa Church, Alameda Chabuca Granda and Cerro San Cristobal which is located 400 meters above sea level. We will climb this hill and enjoy the opportunity to admire the beautiful city of Lima from a convenient height. When the sky is clear, you can see the beaches of Chorrillos and La Punta, and the San Lorenzo Island.
At the top of Cerro SAN CRISTOBAL is La Cruz with its exhibition room where photographs of old Lima are shown, depicting the Cathedral of Lima, the San Martín Square, the Government Palace, as well as pictures of personalities such as the Candle Vendor, La Tapada, the Chicha Vendor and others. At the end of our tour we will return to our starting place.
- Children from the age of 05 pay as adults.
- Duration: 02:30 hours approximately.
- Days of departures: Every day
- Meeting: Pick up from your Hotel
- Departure Hours: 09:00 Hours and 14:00 Hours approximately.
- 09:00 Hrs./ 14:00 Hrs.- Pick up from your Hotel
- 09:20 Hrs./ 14:20 Hrs.- Tour of the most important streets of Lima
- 10:00 Hrs./ 15:00 Hrs.- Climbing Cerro San Cristóbal
- 10:15 Hrs./ 15:15 Hrs.- Visit to La Cruz of San Cristóbal
- 10:25 Hrs./ 15:25 Hrs.- Exhibition Room Visit (optional)
- 11:00 Hrs./ 16:00 Hrs.- Return to Hotel
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Bilingual Tourism Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Personalized Attention
- Emergency First Aid Kit
- – Food.
- – Personal Expenses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All persons must carry their DNI or PASSPORT.
- Once the reservation has been made, it may be transferable and endorsable; however, no date changes or cancellations will be accepted.
- Punctuality is requested at boarding points and it is necessary to follow the instructions of the travel coordinator.
Know before you go
- Light clothing and footwear
- Sun block, glasses, hat or cap in case it is summer
Duration: 04 hours
The Sandboarding Tour over the Dunes of Nazca and the Pyramide of...