- Start Date06/01/2019
- Departure CityRome
- End CityRome
- Contact nameAlan Jack
- Contact phone(987) 654 3210
- Cancellation policyUp to 24 hours
- Contract Single
- Group TypeCorporate
- Durations 3 hours 20 mins
- LanguagesEnglish, Turkish
Explore Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, and skip the lines to enter the popular attractions with an expert guide. Learn about the Roman Empire, see the tomb of Julius Caesar, and stop at the Via Sacra. The tour is led by professional guides who will explain the history of Rome and introduce you to some of the most notorious Roman emperors.
Included with your privileged priority entrance to the archaeological areas are headsets that will help you to hear your guide better. You will visit one of the most famous monuments in the world at the Colosseum, the immense amphitheater that was the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. Imagine the gladiatorial fights and public spectacles that took place in the arena.
- Walk in the footsteps of Roman citizens and see the Via Sacra
- Visit the tomb of Julius Caesar
- Join a group of 35 people maximum
Know before you go
• Children aged 2 and younger can take part free of charge • This activity is not wheelchair accessible • When a tour group is bilingual, you are provided with headsets in order to not be disturbed by guides speaking in other languages
Can you help arrange my travel visas?
Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination.
What clothing should I pack for one of your adventures?
We always recommend packing as light as possible however the specific requirements for your tour will vary widely depending on where and when you are traveling. Our Trip Details document includes a suggested packing list and these can be downloaded from each individual trip summary page. The checklist is tour specific and based upon the experience of our ground staff.
What type of ground transportation is used on your tours?
Trip specific information on transportation can be found on the trip summary page however in most cases we use public transportation.
Duration: 10 hours
La Excursión a Las Islas de Los Uros y Taquile, tiene una...
Duration: 05 hours
Nuestro Tour inicia con el recojo del hotel de la Ciudad de...