- Price$ 139
- Durations 02 days 01 nights
The Colca Canyon Tour begins with an early pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am. We will visit the Cañuahuas Plains to see the Vicuña in its natural habitat. The Vicuña is very important for its Fine Fiber. Then we will continue with the visit to Tocrapampa where we will appreciate different types of birds such as the Flamingos and the famous Ivis, which feed in these Lagunillas. We will also make a stop at Patapampa, the highest point of the trip with a height of 4890 masl and a viewpoint of the volcanoes and the impressive Andes mountain range. Finally we will arrive to Chivay at 13:00 hrs approximately, we will install ourselves in our selected Lodge and in the afternoon we will visit the Thermal and Medicinal Springs of “La Calera”.
The next day very early in the morning, after having breakfast, we will head towards The Condor Cross. The Condor Cross is the viewpoint where you will appreciate the spectacle of the Flight of the Condor and the Depth of the Colca Canyon. Then we will continue with the visit to the Viewpoints of Choquetico and Antahuilque. In the Tour we will also visit the traditional towns of Maca and Yanque. In Chivay you will enjoy a Traditional Lunch and we will return to Arequipa at 17:00 hrs approximately.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 139.00 USD (Departure at 08:00 am)
- 08:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel in Arequipa
- 13:00 Hrs – Arrival at Chivay
- 15:00 Hrs – Visit to La Calera Thermal Springs
- Overnight stay at Chivay
- 07:00 Hrs – Pick up from your Hotel and transfer to the Condor’s Cross viewpoint
- 17:00 Hrs – Transfer to your hotel in Arequipa
- Official Bilingual Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets to the Condor Cross and the Thermal Springs
Duration: 01 hours
The overflight to the Nazca and Palpa Lines lasts 1 hour. It...