We will begin our tour by picking you up at your hotel and then embarking to the Islands; we will observe the anchorage of Yachts, Warships and Merchant ships in the Bay of Callao. Then we pass between San Lorenzo and El Frontón Islands, and on the way we will be able to see in the distance what was the Frontón Prison, the Old Pirate Cemetery, the President’s House. We will border the north side of the San Lorenzo Island, in the direction of the Cavinzas Islands where we will contemplate many Guanera Birds and Penguins. Then we will arrive to the Palomino Islands, where we will find the largest concentration of Chuscos and Finos Sea Lions of the Coast of Peru. We will also see Penguins and Guaneras Birds (Piqueros, Guanay, Patios, etc.) among other bird species in the area and learn some fun facts about them. We will enjoy some recreation and contact with nature, like an opportunity to swim with sea lions. Then we will return to our starting point.
- Children from the age of 05 pay as adults.
- Duration: 02:30 hours approximately.
- Days of departures: Wednesday to Sunday
- Meeting: Pick up from your Hotel
- Departure Hours: 09:00 Hours to 14:00 Hours
- Duration: 05:00 hours approximately.
- 09:00 Hrs.- Pick up from your hotel
- 09:30 Hrs.- Boarding the gliders
- 10:00 Hrs.- Beginning of the tour in Open Sea; panoramic views between San Lorenzo and Frontón Islands.
- 11:00 Hrs.- Swimming with sea lions (optional)
- 13:00 Hrs.- Departure and Disembarkment
- 13:30 Hrs.- Return to the Hotel
- Terrestrial Tourist Mobility
- Tourist Glider on the Sea
- Official Bilingual Tourism Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Possibility to swim with the sea lions (optional)
- Thermal Suits
- 3 lifejackets
- Emergency First Aid Kit
- Personal Expenses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All people must carry their ID or passport.
- Once the reservation has been made, it can be transferred and endorsed; however, no changes of date or cancellations will be accepted.
- Punctuality is requested at the embarking points and it is requested to follow the directions of the travel coordinator.
Know before you go
- Light clothing and footwear.
- Change of clothes
- Sun block, sunglasses, cap or hat.
Duration: 02 hours
The Dune Buggy Sandboarding tour in Paracas, has an approximate duration of...
Duration: 04 hours
The Sandboarding Tour over the Dunes of Nazca and the Pyramide of...