- TypePerú Travel Packages
- Departure CityPuno
- Durations 03 days 02 nights
1st DAY: RECEPTION + VISIT TO SILLUSTANI.
We start with the reception at the Juliaca airport or Puno land terminal to transfer you to the hotel in Puno; at 2:00 p.m. we will pick you up from the hotel to continue towards the Sillustani Archaeological complex, observing the Flora and Fauna of the highlands. Upon arrival we appreciate the Funerals Tower called “Chullpas” of Sillustani, the great Archeology of 3 Cultures that passed through this place, we will also see the “Umayo” Lagoon that surrounds this complex with a dream Landscapes.then we will take the bus arriving to Puno at 5:30 p.m.
- 14:00 Hrs- Pick up from your hotel.
- 14:30 Hrs- Visit to the Chullpas of Sillustani.
- 17:50 Hrs- Return to your Hotel.
2nd DAY: VISIT TO THE ISLANDS OF LAKE TITICACA “UROS AND TAQUILE”
We start at 07:15 hours with the transfer from your hotel to the port. Then we embark on a Luxury Boat towards the Floating Uros Island, upon arrival we receive a small reception from the habitants, then our guide will give us a complete explanation and characteristics of this fascinating place; We will also have the opportunity to take a short walk in the traditional Totora Boats (optional).
We will continue towards the Taquile Island, after 1 hour of navigation; Upon disembarking at the port we begin with a gradually ascending walk to the main square to visit the Communal Cooperative where its Tissues are exhibited, the guide will let us know about the way of life of the habitants and its famous Textile that was declared as “ Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity ”by UNESCO; After lunch we descend 500 steps to the main port (optional route). Arriving in Puno at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- 07: 20 Hrs- Pick up from your Hotel.
- 07: 40 Hrs- Boat Departure from Puno Port.
- 08: 00 Hrs- Visit to 2 Floating Islands of the Uros (1h. 15min approx).
- 09: 15 Hrs- Boat Departure to Taquile Island.
- 10: 30 Hrs- Arrival at the Port of Taquile and a 25-minute walk to the Local Restaurant.
- 11: 30 Hrs- Explanation of the guide at the Local Restaurant.
- 12: 30 Hrs- Lunch: Truca a la plancha (or Omelet) + Quinoa Soup + Hot drinks.
- 13: 30 Hrs- Walk in the Island (Optional).
- 14: 15 Hrs- Return to the City of Puno.
- 15: 30 Hrs-. Arrival to Puno and transfer to your Hotel.
- Children from 04 years old must pay as an adult.
- Transfer from the Airport / Bus Terminal to the Hotel and vice versa.
- 01 night of Hotel in Puno
- 01 breakfast at Hotel Puno
- Sullustani Chullpas Tours + Entrance fees + Guided service.
- Luxury boat service to visit the Islands of Titicaca lake.
- Food: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Breakfast
- Entrance fees to Tourist Places.
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Personalized assistance.
- First-aid kit
- Food not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All persons must carry their ID or PASSPORT.
- Included everything established in the program
- Once the reservation has been made, it can be transferable and endorsable with 03 days in advance, however, no date changes or cancellations will be accepted.
- Punctuality is requested at the boarding points and it is requested to follow the directions of the travel coordinator.
Know before you go
- Sunscreen, glasses, hat or cap
- Light clothing and footwear for walking
- Coats for early morning and afternoon
- Candies for height altitude.
Duration: 02 days 01 nights
The Colca Canyon Tour begins with an early pick up from your...
Duration: 03 days 02 nights
ITINERARY: 1st DAY: RECEPTION + CITY TOUR + SANDBOARDING ADVENTURE SPORTS We...