- TypePerú Travel Packages
- Departure CityTambopata
- Durations 02 days 01 nights
1st DAY: FULL DAY SANDOVAL LAKE + Overnight in a LODGE
We will start with the pick up at your hotel at 08:00 hours to go to the Port then we will embark on our Motor Boat which our trip will last approximately 01 hour, we will have an incredible view of the longest continental bridge in Peru and the union of two great rivers “Madre De Dios” and “Tambopata”, we will arrive at the checkpoint where we will register for our entry, we will have a walk of 5 kilometers (about an hour and a half). We will be able to appreciate a lot of Flora and Fauna if we are lucky we can see the Jaguar then we will arrive at another Embarcadero which we will sail in a Boat inside the Sandoval Lake.
We will arrive at our Lodge where we will be welcomed with delicious soft drinks from the Region, we will stay in our rooms and then we will have a typical dish of our Amazon.
We will have the opportunity to contemplate the sunset from our lodge, at dusk we will begin a night walk in search of Alligators and other Amazonian Animals; we will return to our Lodge and have dinner and then spend the night.
- 08:00 Hrs- Pick up from Hotel and Transfer to the Port
- 08:30 Hrs- Arrival and boarding our boat.
- 09:00 Hrs- Boat trip about 45 minutes approximately.
- 10:00 Hrs- Registration and entry to the Tambopata National Reserve.
- 10:15 Hrs- Trekking in the Amazonia
- 12:30 Hrs- Arrival at the Sandoval Lake.
- 12:45 Hrs- Transfer by Boat to the other point where our Lodge is located.
- 13:30 Hrs- Arrival and installation at the Lodge
- 14:00 Hrs- Lunch at the Amazonia
- 15:00 Hrs- Free time.
- 18:00 Hrs- Amazon Night Walk and search for alligators.
- 19:00 Hrs- Dinner.
2nd DAY: RETURN
We will wake up very early to be able to have our breakfast and then we will leave with our things of the Lodge since the Rowing Boat will be waiting for us and our guide to be able to see a small Collpa called Shebon where we can contemplate Parrots and other Amazonian Animals, it will be a show very funny.
We will return to the City of Puerto Maldonado in the same way.
- 04:15 Hrs Breakfast at the Lodge
- 04:45 Hrs Departure and Boarding at the end of Sandoval lake.
- 05:00 Hrs Collpa Shebon Show
- 06:00 Hrs Return to the city of Puerto Maldonado along the same path.
- 11:00 Hrs Arrival to the City of Puerto Maldonado.
- Children from 03 years old must pay as an adult.
- Transfers Round Trip Tourist Transport Hotel / Port.
- River Transportation for all the route
- Boat inside Sandoval Lake
- 01 night at Lodge
- Full meals: 01 breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 dinner
- Boat on the lake
- Professional Guide Spanish / English
- Entrance Tickets to the Tambopata National Reserve
- Rain boots.
- First aid kit.
- Personalized attention.
- Food not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All persons must carry their ID or PASSPORT.
- Included everything established in the program
- Once the reservation has been made it can be transferable and endorsable 03 days in advance; however, no date changes or cancellations will be accepted.
- Punctuality is requested at the boarding points and it is requested to follow the directions of the travel coordinator.
Know before you go
- Rain Poncho or Rain coat
- Mosquito repellent
- Long sleeve shirts
- Sun hat
Duration: 03 days 02 nights
ITINERARY: 1st DAY: RECEPTION + VISIT TO SILLUSTANI. We start with the...
Duration: 03 days 02 nights
ITINERARY: 1st DAY: RECEPTION + CITY TOUR + SANDBOARDING ADVENTURE SPORTS We...