- Price$ 45
- LocationIca - Paracas
- Durations 03 hours
The Tour to the City of Ica has an approximate duration of 3 hours. The Tour to the City of Ica begins with the pick up from your hotel in Ica and then we go to the Regional Museum of Ica “Adolfo Bermudez Jenkins”, where we will discover chronologically the different ancient civilizations that developed in the Region of Ica: Paracas, Nazca, Wari, Chincha and Inca. In the halls of the Regional Museum of Ica we will appreciate an extensive collection of Paracas Mummies and Mantles, and of Beautiful and colorful Ceramics of the Nazca Culture. We will continue with the Tour in the City of Ica, visiting an Artisan Winery where we will learn the process of preparing Wine and our Flag Drink “Pisco”, and taste the different varieties of these drinks. At the end of our tour in the city of Ica we will go to the Oasis of Huacachina to see the beautiful landscape with its dunes, in which we will appreciate the practice of Sandboarding, and attendees will have time to take pictures.
After making this interesting tour to the city of Ica, we will take you to your hotel in Ica.
- Price Per Person in a Group: $ 45.00 USD (Departure at 03:00 pm)
- Price Per Person in Private: $ 59.00 USD (2 person minimum)
- 09:00 am Hrs – Pick up from you hotel in Ica
- 00:00 am Hrs – Guided tour to the city of Ica, the Museum and the Winery
- 12:00 am Hrs – Transfer to your hotel
- Hotel – City of Ica – Hotel Transfer
- Tickets to the sites
- Official bilingual tour guide
- Food or extras
Optional: Sand Buggies and Sandboarding tour
Duration: 02 hours
The tour to the Cantalloc Aqueducts lasts approximately 2 hours. The Cantalloc...